Freitag, 6. Januar 2017

The battle of Frankenhausen 1525 with flat figures

I just finished reading the latest issue of Medieval warfare, covering the subject of the German Peasants uprising. A very interesting subject and the figures are available in 1/72 too.

Now I was checking a bunch of photos my friend Schmitty made in the last years while being in the holidays. Of course I just took his photos from museums:-)

Here I found photos from some flat figure dioramas. One exactly the stuff I was reading about, so I thought it a good idea to put them there.




















4 Kommentare:

  1. It is amazing how effective flat figures are in their hundreds. Great stuff here!

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo,
    sind das alles Flachfiguren auf dem Diorama. Kommt mir gar nicht so vor. Sieht auf jeden Fall klasse aus.

    Viele Grüße,
    Michael

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Servus Michael,

      ja sind tatsächlich alle flach. Schon der Wahnsinn was man damit machen kann wenn man die richtig aufstellt.

      Gruß
      Uwe

      Löschen
  3. Some great pictures here! Love the camp...

    AntwortenLöschen